OPA is currently looking for an Architectural Job Captain to join the Portsmouth, NH office. A successful candidate will have strong design skills, the ability to work well with others, and strong communication skills.
- Project team coordination for drawings, specification, cost estimates and reports.
- Develop documents at all stages of the design from conceptual visualization to technical detailing.
- Prepare technical documents and reports.
- Collaborate with engineers for creative design solutions.
- Construction administration, including submittal review and construction meetings.
- Bachelor of Architecture or Masters of Architecture.
- 1-3 years experience in the architectural field.
- Computer skills should include Revit, AutoCAD, and SketchUp.
Our integrated design team offers our job captains the opportunity to work in a multi-disciplinary setting and be involved in all aspects of a project, from concepts to construction administration. We incentivize professional development and reward creativity and leadership.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.