OPA is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer for its Biddeford, Maine office.
- Design of power, lighting, communication and electronic security systems.
- Collaboration with other engineers, architects, interior designers and landscape architects to develop creative design solutions
- Typical designs include one-line diagrams, conduit and wire sizing, panelboard schedules, device and fixture layouts, lighting calculations and preparation of specifications and cost estimates.
- BSEE or BSEET degree from an accredited university, preferably with a power or building sciences component.
- The candidate must have strong command of the English language with good written and oral communication skills in order to work effectively with internal team members.
- Interest in designing electrical systems for commercial, institutional and government buildings and facilities.
Please submit a résumé to: email@example.com