Oak Point Associates is a dynamic, full-service architecture and engineering firm with 85+ employees and two offices (in Portsmouth, NH and Biddeford, ME). We work on projects of all sizes, with our largest market sectors being in educational design (K-12 and University/College) and Federal Government contracts. We are seeking full-time, energetic and talented engineers at both the Mid-career level and Senior level to join our electrical department in our Biddeford office.
- Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) or Electrical Engineering Technology (BSEET) degree from an accredited university, preferably with a power or building sciences component
- U.S. Citizenship
- Interest in designing electrical systems for commercial, institutional, and government buildings and facilities
- The physical capacity to conduct on-site building reviews, including carrying a ladder and field work bag, and climbing a ladder to access above-ceiling spaces
- Design of power, lighting, communication and electronic security systems
- Collaboration with other engineers, architects, interior designers and landscape architects to develop creative design solutions
- Typical designs include one-line diagrams, conduit and wire sizing, panelboard schedules, device and fixture layouts, lighting calculations and preparation of specifications and cost estimates
Oak Point Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a flexible and supportive work environment, excellent benefits and opportunities for professional growth. We offer competitive salaries, paid vacation, sick time, holidays, company-sponsored medical insurance, life insurance, medical and dependent care flex plans, continuing education reimbursement, and a 401K match. We also like to have fun, and sponsor numerous opportunities for team building, social gathering, and outdoor recreation during the year.
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Electrical Engineering Position”. No phone calls, please.